Bose TV Speaker- Small Soundbar with Bluetooth and HDMI-ARC connectivity,...
Bose TV Speaker- Small Soundbar with Bluetooth and HDMI-ARC connectivity, Black. Includes Remote Control
The Bose TV Speaker helps you hear your TV better. It’s a small soundbar that clarifies speech and improves overall TV sound. Inside the TV speaker there are two full-range drivers angled to deliver wide, spacious sound and a center tweeter specifically focused on elevating vocals. Built-in Dolby decoding helps further enhance this compact TV speaker’s audio capabilities to deliver a more realistic and satisfying listening experience. Designed with simplicity in mind, this small soundbar only uses a single connection to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) and has you up and running in minutes. At just over 2" tall, the Bose TV Speaker is a compact soundbar that can be placed just about anywhere. And small LED lights on the front of this small soundbar turn on and/or change color for visual confirmation when certain features are enabled. They also blink in acknowledgement of volume changes. The Bose TV Speaker has HDMI-CEC, which allows the TV and this small soundbar to communicate when connected with an HDMI cable. Meaning when you turn the TV on, the TV speaker will automatically turn on too. With this technology, you can even keep using your current TV remote to control the volume of this compact soundbar. However, the Bose TV Speaker comes with its own remote. And on it, you can enable “dialogue mode” on the TV speaker to elevate vocals even more or press the “bass” button for some extra depth. This compact soundbar also is a Bluetooth soundbar. Simply press the Bluetooth button on the remote to pair your device to this Bluetooth TV speaker and wirelessly stream your favorite music or podcasts. You can also expand your system at any time by adding a wired subwoofer to the Bluetooth TV speaker for a more home-theater-like experience. The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 and 700 and requires the Bose Bass Module Connection Cable or a standard 3.5 mm audio cable, sold separately.
- Hear your TV better — Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Wide, natural sound — Two angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- Enhanced dialogue — This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Bluetooth TV speaker — Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- Simple setup — A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
- Compact soundbar — This small soundbar is just over 2" tall for easy placement in front of your TV or mounted to a wall (wall brackets sold separately). Overall TV speaker dimensions are 2.21" H x 23.38" W x 4.02" D.
- Remote control — Compact TV speaker comes with remote control that enables dialogue mode to further enhance speech or add a bass boost for more depth.
- Build and expand — The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 and requires the Bose Bass Module Connection Cable or a standard 3.5 mm audio cable, sold separately.
- Brand Name: Bose
- Item Weight: 7.68 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 4.02 x 23.38 x 2.21 inches
- Speaker Type: Soundbar
We will ship all orders within 3 business day of payment.
DeliveryWe Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
Return PolicyAll items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.