- MODERN FARMHOUSE TV STAND: Display cabinet to hold your TV or mount your TV and display photos and other electronics; Replace your storage trunk with this storage cabinet at the foot of your bed
- BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED: Gray wash oak wood grain finish with hammered look metal hinges and corner caps; 4 cable management cutouts keep cords out of sight
- WELL CONSTRUCTED: Engineered wood composition and metal screw construction; Top holds 200 lbs. static weight capacity; Adjustable middle shelf holds 30 lbs. static weight capacity
- STRAIGHTFORWARD ASSEMBLY: Step-by-step illustrated assembly with helpful tips and included tools; Ready to use in an hour or less
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS: Overall Size: 59"W x 15.5"D x 23.75"H; Shelf Size: 22.75"W x 12.75"D x 8-11"H; Storage Size: 15.5"W x 13.75"D x 19.25"H
If you're moving into your new home or just want to brighten up your existing space you need something spectacular to hold your TV and other electronics. Spanning every design scheme from rustic to industrial, this versatile engineered wood barn door TV stand holds up to a 65 inch TV and features 4 cord management ports to keep your wires and cords exactly where you want them instead of a tangled mess. Media consoles aren't just for holding the big screens anymore, you can mount your television on the wall above this entertainment center and open up more room or electronics like a soundbar, your favorite gaming system or create more room for family photos. The 59 inch top supports 200 lbs. static weight to keep your valuable possessions stable and safe. The height adjustable middle shelf holds up to 30 lbs. to accommodate your display items. Unwanted clutter disappears when you close the doors and DVD's or possibly your vinyl collection can be stored in the side cabinets to keep them safe from little hands. With metal screw construction, this TV console assembles in under an hour with the included tools and illustrated step-by-step instructions. Fixed plastic floor glides protect your hard flooring surfaces from scuffs and scratches if bumped into. When you're ready for a change use furniture mover pads to move this unit with minimal effort. Use water and dry cloth to keep this two door stand looking showroom new.